What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The personal information that we may collect about you broadly falls into the following categories:
– Information that you provide voluntarily
Certain parts of our Services may require you to provide personal information voluntarily: for example full name, telephone number, email address, and date of birth, as necessary, in order to correspond with you or to process your booking, to register an account with us, provide the services and information you request such as details about your booking, and/or to submit enquiry to us. You may also need to provide your billing information (such as credit card number, cardholder name and expiration date) to make a payment.
Special Categories of Personal Information
In some cases we may also require you to provide us with sensitive personal data such as information on your religion or health. Some of the sensitive personal data will be collected are including:
– Health-related information may be needed to provide appropriate travel accommodation and accessibility or facility requirements.
– Other information that you can specify at your option and which may imply or suggest information like religion, health or other information, such as dietary needs.
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
– Information that we collect automatically
When you visit our Website, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. Specifically, the information we collect automatically may include information like your IP address, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser-type, broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location) and other technical information. We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our Website, including the pages accessed and links clicked.
Collecting this information enables us to better understand the visitors who come to our Website, where they come from, and what content are they looking for on our Website. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality and relevance of our Website to our visitors.
– Information that we obtain from third party sources
From time to time, we may receive personal information about you from third party sources but only where we have checked that these third parties either have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted or required to disclose your personal information to us.
In general, we will use the personal information from you only for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice or for purposes that we explain to you at the time we collect your personal information.
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise it or, if this is not possible. we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Your Data Protection Rights
You have the following data protection rights:
– You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), then please contact us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below.
– Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
– You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.